Venting relief valves
The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 place a statutory duty on employers to prevent or reduce risks to health and safety from exposure to noise at work.
They require an employer to:
- Assess the risk to their employees from noise at work
- Take action to reduce the noise exposure that produces those risks
- Provide their employees with hearing protection if they cannot reduce the noise exposure by using other methods
- Make sure the legal limits on noise exposure are not exceeded
- Provide their employees with information, instruction and appropriate training
- Carry out health surveillance where there is a risk to health Have you assessed the noise hazards when venting cryogenic vessels?
Do you have operators ‘cracking’ cylinder valves prior to fitting regulators?
Our workshops enable operators to be aware of the hazard posed by noise and to operate in a manner which reduces the risk of injury.
If you require help deciding what content/method of training is right for your organisation or you would like to book a workshop:
Call Sally Roberts on 01270 758890