Safe use of pressure systems
Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 place a statutory duty on employers to provide a safe workplace and safe work equipment (pressure systems).
Employers have a requirement to:
- Provide safe and suitable equipment
- Know the operating conditions of the pressure system
- Fit suitable protective devices and ensure they function properly
- Carry out suitable maintenance
- Make provision for appropriate training
- Ensure the pressure system has a Written Scheme of Examination (WSE)
- Ensure the system is being examined in accordance with the WSE
- Choose a competent person
We offer a full service to help organisations comply with the PSSR 2000 legislation. This includes the preparation of Written Schemes of Examination, system testing and maintenance. Click here to visit our dedicated pressure systems website.
The safe installation, use and maintenance of pressure systems is vital for safety. As this is the case our training workshops also provide delegates with information regarding the potential risks of using unsafe pressure systems.
If you require help deciding what content/method of training is right for your organisation or you would like to book a workshop:
Call Sally Roberts on 01270 758890